Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Disorder.

Am I sane? Or Am I crazy? Should I stay or should I go?
The questions taunt my head...my brain.
I don't know whats bringing this all back up into the open.
But its strong.

I am KoKo. I am a young Teenage girl.
I don't know what I am.
Sane?-Crazy?
I don't know.
If you have read some of my writing,
You would prob. call me crazy.
I don't know if i am doing this because it helps me.
or bc i want to be sent away.
I just don't know.
Along time ago, A death happened.
It effected me bad.
I started to take a broken piece of glass across my wrist.
I got help from a therapist.
I lied to her though.
She asked me if I have ever wrote a suicide note.
I answered that with a " No".
The truth is...
I wrote one.
I kissed it.
I marked it with blood.
Then I tore it up into small little pieces.
and through them into the river and watched them float away.
From then on I just wrote and wrote ,
like poems and stuff.
Then, I started to get stressed about stuff and angry.
And it all began again.
Then and there I realized back then,
that i didn't do it just because i thought it would help,
I did it all the time because I was Addicted to it.
My cutting has become an Addiction
towards my emotions.
...
Now,
Lets ask that question again shall we?
Am I sane?
.or.
Am I crazy?

No comments: