Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Is It true?

Is it true? Am I still holding onto my Uncle? I thought i was over that? I got help with that.
God. Why did i tell her? I dragged her into this, and i know i shouldn't have.
All it is going to do to her, is make her more protective. I should have thought about that.
Damn it KoKo! wat to do wat to do wat to do....????
Can I stop this?
----No.
Should I be sent away?
----idk. maybe.
I'm scared.
I cant lose my boyfriend. he will think I'm freaking crazy. he wont like me anymore. god.
and my parents, my family, my friends. what will they think of me?
"Oh yeah shes just another deadbeat" GOD!
I cant handle this.
...
Once again,
A year later,
I am the girl who sits in the dark corner
afraid of the light
where someone will spot
the blood in the pot
the pain that overcomes my desires.
...
its a fact...
I'm FREAKING psychotic!!!!!!!

No comments: