Wednesday, June 13, 2007

i dont know. 2nd blog.

I dont know.
I should be happy.
This is to much.
I have everything I want.
A boyfriend who I love.
-But who wont call me.
--causing stress and anger.
A amazzing cousin.
-who is just badass.
a bestfriend.
-who isnt here.
...
SO whats wrong with me?
This hasnt happened for a whole year.
why is it starting again.
the last time i did anything was about a month ago.
But the thoughts keep popping up.
But i am blocking them out.
I am having a blast with my cousin.
she helps me and she doesnt even know it.
I know I am crazy.
I am...
i know i should be sent away.
But no one else does.
bc i am so good at hiding it.
but its becoming really hard to.
Its stronger.
than before.
I just dont know what to do...
Should I be here?
Or should I be in a home?
Am I crazy?
.or.
Am I sane?

No comments: